Here is the true unofficial List from the top to the less corrupt officials, or whatever that meant, it is still the same degree of stealing public funds: Note that every figure is reported in *millions USAD*
Top GOSS Politicians Accused by the American Government of Grand CorruptionPosted: November 15, 2011 by PaanLuel Wël in Economy
Tags: Corrupt leaders in South Sudan, corruption in South Sudan, South Sudanese officials accused of corruption
I have no idea nor any way to verify the validity of this alleged list of the 16 top GoSS officials said to have been implicated in corruption, 2005-2011.
Therefore, it has to be considered for what it is…unofficial list—-as we wait, probably forever, to receive the REAL thing.
Thanks, PaanLuel Wel.
Quote “Top GOSS 16 Politicians have been accused by American government of misused public funds during the interim period 2005 – 2011.
1. Arthur Akuien Chol…$51millions in his Swish bank Account:
2. President Salva Kiir Mayardit $38 millions in Australian Bank Account
3. Vice President Riek Machar Teny $36 Swish bank account…and so the rest follow.
4. Minister of Roads and bridges: Gier Chuang Aluang $36 millions
5. Former minister of finance: Kuol Athian Mawien: $30
6. Northern Bahr El Gazaal Governor: Malong Awan Anei…$30 millions
7. Minister of cabinet affairs: Deng Alor Kuol $28 millions
8. First Lt. General Obote Mamur Mete …$27 millions
9. Former deputy of Republic of Sudan’s National Intelligent Security Service and current deputy minister of defense in Republic of South Sudan: Majak Agoot Atem…$27 millions
10. Former minister of cabinet affairs in Republic of Sudan and Peace and CPA in government of Southern Sudan (GOSS) and SPLM secretary-general since 2005: Pa’gan Amum Okiech…$25 millions
11. Former speaker of GOSS parliament and current speaker of Republic of South Sudan: James Wani Igga…$ 21 millions
12. Unity State Governor: Taban Deng Gai…$20 millions
13. Jonglei State Governor and former minister of roads and transportation in Republic of Sudan: Kuol Manyang Juuk…$15 millions
14. Central Equatoria Governor: Clement Wani Konga…$15 millions
15. SPLA Chief of General Staff: James Hoth Mai…$15 millions USAD
16. Deputy Speaker of RSS parliament: Daniel Awet Akot: $5 millions USAD